The Conference Proceedings of Educational Paradigm, System and Strategies is the official conference proceedings of the International Conference on Educational Paradigm, System and Strategies (ICEPSS) (formerly International Conference on Education, Psychology and Social Science) organized by International Research Enthusiast Society Inc. (IRES). This open-access, peer-reviewed proceedings concentrates on the following important topics:
About the Journal
- Learning Outcomes
- Teaching Methods
- Learning Methods
- Assessment and Evaluation
- Quality Assurance
- Roles of Teachers
- Lesson Planning and Programming
- Educational Measurement
- Educational Reforms
- Educational Policies and Regulation
- Curriculum Design and Development
- School Organizations
- Teaching Resources
- Learning Materials
- School Schedules and Conditions
- Rural Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Remedial Programs
- Instructional Intervention
- Cooperative Learning
- Learning Styles and Designs
- Teaching Techniques and Strategies
- Outcomes-Based Education
- Special Education
- Learning Environment
Sons and Daughters Publishing House Inc. is committed to ensuring ethics in publication, quality of articles, fair and professional dealing in all aspects of our publishing operations. Our role is to publish original work of value to the intellectual community in the best possible form and to the highest possible standards. We expect similar standards from our reviewers and authors. Honesty, originality, and fair dealing on the part of authors, and fairness, objectivity, and confidentiality on the part of editors and reviewers are among the critical values that enable us to achieve our aim.
Our publication ethics and publication malpractice statement are mainly based on the Code of Conduct and Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors and Code of Conduct for Journal Publishers. (Committee on Publication Ethics – COPE, 2011).
These ethics include the editor following certain rules on relations with readers, authors, and reviewers as well as procedures for handling complaints. Conformance to standards of ethical behavior is therefore expected of all parties involved: Authors, Editors, Reviewers, and the Publisher.
The conference proceedings is currently indexed on the following database:
1. Worldcat - WorldCat is the world’s most comprehensive database of information about library collections.
2. Asian Research Index - Asian Research Index (ARI) is an online indexing service for providing free access to open accessed, peer reviewed, high quality online research journals.
3. Google Scholars
4. Internet Archives
5. Eurasian Scientific Journal Index
6. Research Bib
7. International Scientific Indexing
8. Directory of Research Journal indexing