Information For Authors
Interested in submitting to this journal? We recommend that you review the About the Journal page for the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines. Authors need to submit their abstract on the conference website to be subjected to Level 1 type of acceptance, through the submission page. After receiving a Level 1 Notice of Acceptance for Presentation in the conference, a separate review for publication will be conducted.
For Level 2 type of acceptance, a double-blind peer review process for publication in the conference proceedings journal includes the following process:
- The authors submit a full paper through the conference. A full paper is composed of at least 6 pages and a maximum of 8 pages, including tables and figures.
- Upon receipt of the Secretariat of the full paper, a unique tag number will be assigned to the paper. It will be used to trace the paper and reference purposes.
- It will be sent to at least two (2) peer-reviewers identified by the committee chair or from the pool of reviewers listed on the roster of the organizers. Reviewers, who are authorities in their selected fields, provide comments and suggestions and assist the assigned editor or editor-in-chief and the journal manager in arriving at a decision to publish. A decision may include a "return to author", and such a case, the assigned editor or editor-in-chief, and journal manager will return the article for further improvement and compliance to the reviewers' comments and suggestions.
- To help decide on the merits of the paper and reach a common conclusion on the paper’s suitability for publication, the Editor-in-chief, and journal manager usually asks for an editorial board gathering to study the peer-reviewers comments.
- The authors may be asked to respond to the questions raised by reviewers if the paper is accepted for publication or a modification letter is sent if it needs to be modified.
- The author/s are to respond in due time and clarify ambiguities if any.
- Upon receiving the revised paper, the editors will review the edited paper and check for the author’s compliance to the comments and suggestions of the reviewers.
- Upon the last round of review (mentioned at 7), and their approval, the paper is put in the queue for copyediting and then to production.